Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Arianne Lingerie Estelle 5419 Gr.M Gr.80 B C Camisole Top Hemd Dunkel red NETZ to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be J Brand Women's Medium bluee Flare Jeans Size 29 X 31 3 4 Stretch CUTE to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Giacca Maje Larry Formato blue 40 à - 61%
- Museum Of Friendship By Momo Wang Poncho Size M New
- ProSphere Women's Acacia Fraternity Digital Fullzip Hoodie ()
- Les Coquines Bras Ava Mesh Triangle Bralette black
- Vintage Cream Coat Rabbit Fur With Fox Fur Colar 2 Eye Hooks Rope Tie
- NEW Ann Taylor LOFT Women's Blazer Size M
- NIKE Women's Legging Power Legendary Capri Mid-Rise 874721-457 NWT
- Official NCAA FAMU Rattlers - RYLFAM02 Mens Womens Boyfriend Triblend Raglan
- Armani Jeans bluee women jeans Armani Jeans B5J28 9A15
- Anita Comfort Miederbody Avana Body senza Ferretto Pizzo black Nuovo 95 C
- NEW WOMENS MONROE & MAIN BURGUNDY FAUX FUR TRIM WALKER LONG COAT SIZE LARGE
- Miss Me Boot Cut Jeans JK5356B1 Boot Size 16
- Jimmy Taverniti Womens Discontinued Mid Rise Straight Denim Jeans 27 (30x31)
- NWT Victoria's Secret Warm Geo Print PINK Lace Halter Bralette Bra VS SZ Small
- Nwt Victoria's Secret Body By Victoria Lined Demi Bra Lace 32C Pink Peach Bling
- women Termo Jeans Skinny Im Sguardo Cuoio con Cintura black H1707
- FANTASIE Angelina UW Balconette Side Support BRA 30G F red RED NEW
- Elomi Cate EL4035 Slip Classique Café au Lait ( Lae ) L Cs
- ERMANNO SCERVINO UNIQUE Lace Yellow purplec Jumper Cardigan Sz 42 Will Fit XS S M
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Free People Size 28 Flare Jeans High Waist StyleMeasures 26 x 32 that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.